Friday, November 14, 2008

Our New Addition to Our Family


No we are NOT expecting...but we did get a new addition to our family. That's right, this beautiful baby is now ours. After our other camera got stolen Josh and I tried to wait and find one that we really liked...and we did. This camera is so fun and can do really cool things. It can detect when a face is in the shot, it can detect smiles, it has a night vision so you can take pictures in the dark, you can edit your pictures right on your camera without having to put them onto your computer, and so many more other really cool features. I haven't used it a lot since we have only had it for 2 days, but am so excited to start blogging again with pictures!!! So Liz I am going to get back in the swing of things. Not that Josh and I haven't done anything cool over the last month I just never had any pictures to show for it and what fun are blogs without pictures?

6 comments:

Em said...

Congrats. (S)he is beautiful.

Kati said...

Nice....We need a new camera, we can't find ours.

Doug and Marilyn said...

very nice. enjoy and we'll enjoy all the pictures that i just know you'll put on here! :) love the new car too. Man, wish we could have taken a spin with ya. How's the ward?

Kaija said...

Hey Krissey! You are so funny! I love your new addition! It was fun to see ya at super saturday!

Juline said...

Saturday...we will be moving but you can still drop it off. Just call so I can make sure I am here!

The Davis' said...

I found your blog, the spelling wasn't too bad ha! Your blog is cute!