Saturday, September 12, 2009

All Moved In...well mostly!!!

Last weekend was a busy one. We moved into our new house! Wahoo!!!! We are so excited to finally be in our new house. The first couple of nights I had to keep telling myself this really is my house. It is so fun to be able to have all my stuff out and organized (well mostly, we are still working on that) but not to have my stuff stored away. We are able to put all of my dishes in cupboards and we opened up wedding presents that we had never used because we never had space for them. It felt like Christmas. I had a few boxes of nice pyrex ware and a 24 set of nice glasses. We would like to give a HUGE thank you to Josh's siblings for coming down and helping with such a big project. We are extremely grateful and don't know how to thank you enough. It probably wasn't the funnest trip you have ever taken and I know we were very busy, but we hope you had a good time. We sure enjoyed having you come and visit us! It was hard being pregnant and not being able to lift anything. I had to watch everyone else move all of my stuff. The third night in our house we had a very full house. Josh's cousin came down from Pecos NM with her 4 kids and husband and spent the night with the 5 of us. It was so fun to have everyone come stay with us and that we actually had room for everyone, even though our house was a disaster. We also appreciate the help from other family and friends from the ward, we couldn't have done it without any of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

4 comments:

Em said...

oh what fun! I can't wait to have a place...I'm really happy for you three. Its going to be such fun starting your fam in your own place :)

The Stanger Fam said...

Congrats on moving in, I bet that was a lot of work! Can't wait to see some pictures of it.

The Rubens said...

we want pictures! we want pictures! ha ha. but seriously, a picture is worth at least 200 words, or whatever.

Annie said...

Glad you made it, but I would like to see some pics please! I know you are pregnant and all, but posting pics doesn't require any heavy lifting :-)