Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where'd you go?

Can you believe she's well over four months now? I sure can't--and I'm sure most of y'all can't either.
At church today we were chatting with another young couple in the ward, the husband asked me: "how old is she now, 2 months?" At this rate she's gonna be like 70 by my next birthday! (j/k-I'm fully aware that this is impossible.) We love our precious little girl, and all the cuteness that comes with it. We take the fussy days too, but one smile from L and you forget about all that. 
Our good friend Bre snapped this while getting our pictures taken with Krissey's fam. You gotta love it, baby!

3 comments:

Pam and Dave said...

BOY DO WE REMEMBER HOW COLD THAT DAY WAS...

Em said...

She looks like a grumpy (but adorable) flower pirate. arghhh.

The Stanger Fam said...

Ha! So cute! Time sure does fly once you have a baby! I hear congrats are in order for your dad...