Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What L Really Really Wants.

Our little L is getting bigger every day. She's also one smart cookie (she gets that from her mom). The other day, I had just finished feeding her so she was still in her high chair. I wasn't quite ready for the task of running around, keeping up with her, so I left her there and started playing some games with her. (She's much easier to watch when she's not mobile). L played along for awhile, but then decided that she'd tell me what she really wanted. I had my hands out for her to give me five, she played along, giving me five and then quickly grabs both my hands and places them under her arm pits. I got the hint. She got out of the chair.

2 comments:

soli said...

Haha, genius runs in the blood.

Shawnee said...

What a silly gal.