Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Posting Marathon!

I have been so busy the last four weeks. My how the time flies! Where did the month of July go? I have been out of town for three of the last four weeks. I have been told that I need to update my blog more often and am sorry that I am not home to update it everyday. I traveled to Castle Dale, UT for a week for work and also to Vernal. Yep that's right the two most absurd places to go for work. I then spent all last week in one of my most favorite places in the world...LAKE POWELL. It was my family's traditional week to go to Lake Powell and Josh and I have not been since we were engaged back in '05. It was a much needed vacation after working 50+ hours a week for work and serving in my somewhat new calling as Relief Society President. I do not have my pictures uploaded from Powell yet so more too come on those.

5 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Yea, finally a new post. It's good to hear you are still alive. I bet you had such a fun time in Lake Powell, I'm jealous. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Yay! I was so excited to see a new post.. Sounds like you are super busy.. But with fun things too! It was fun to see you guys the other night at the reception! Hopefully we will see you in AUG at the bbq.

liz + josh said...

so i came across your blog today and figured that since we're visiting teaching companions, we should be blogging friends too!! it's been great getting to know you!

Jessie DeMille said...

Hey Krissey, long time no see or talk. Of coarse I remember you! So how have you been? It looks like you graduated from college, that is great. Yes I do have another child, Sienna is 1 1/2 and Logan is 4. It is fun, but really hard.
It is good to hear from you.

Heather Layton said...

I wish I was in Lake Powell all last week with you. My brother and his wife were there all last week too. I hope all is well with you guys.