Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So long Bimmer!


After over 4 years of enjoy the ultimate driving machine, it's time to say goodbye. Krissey and I have officially put the BMW up for sale. It's a sad day (for me. Krissey is overcome with joy!) Although deep down I know that she's gonna secretly miss it too. After all, this car has been with me for almost exactly as long as she has. I bought it two weeks after our first date and I'm pretty sure it's the real reason she stuck with me. (Potential Buyers Hint: Girls heart BMW's! and vice versa for the female potential buyers) So anyways if you or someone you know are in the market for a black 1993 325i with a 5 speed manual and an inline 6 cylinders of power. Check out the ad at KSL!

1 comment:

Em said...

the day has COME! oh wow. Shawn 'n I feel bad still that we didn't get that BMW back in Ogden ahh well.
I remember the first time you took me for a spin in that thing, lets face it, I didn't know if you were up for a sports car. But it has served you welll. Farewell and adieu.