Monday, September 1, 2008

Going Once, Going Twice, and Sold!

Despite the assurance from friends and family that we would be trying to sell the BMW for months before finding a buyer, I'm happy to report that after a whopping 3 days on the market and the little black 325i is sold!
Friday turned out into quite the adventure. Kriss and I to the BMW for one last drive to Bountiful to meet up with a prospective buyer. After a 3 block test drive the deal was done, leaving us stranded. Lucky for us family is always there when you need it. Thanks for everyone (Shawnee, Van, and Jake) who took time out of their schedules to help us get back to Logan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and Condolences Josh and Krissy. I bet the drive up the canyon wont be near as fun anymore. Hope all else is well.

The Ericksons said...

Yeah!!! Now you have money!! Thats always a good thing. Sorry Josh, I know that car was your second wife. Good work Krissey, way to get rid of the competition! We miss you guy!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Hey Krissey! How are you doing!? I'm glad you found my blog. Congrats on graduating that is such an awesome accomplishment! So what else have you been up to these last what 6-7 years since high school(man are we getting old or what?!)?

Juline said...

it looks like you guys have been having fun. I am happy for you guys that you were able to sell you car. Sorry Josh...jeff was sad when he sold his "man car" too. What are you guys going to get now?Purchasing something new? We should hang out...let me know!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Good thing it sold.. I was just waiting for Chris to see your blog and decide he needed a BMW again :) Luckily he didn't!