Monday, November 9, 2009

I've got an electric guitar...

I know everyone really only cares about two things on this blog. Number one: the little girl that will be hanging out with us shortly, and two: seeing pictures of the the house, which are a couple of months over due. Really. I know. So rather than make excuses on why we've yet to throw up some pics, how about you check these out, and enjoy our home...one room at a time. Today's special: the garage.

Since everything is new, we've worked to make sure we get everything the way we want it from the start. So we started with the floor...



...and a water softener...




...and finished with a garage door opener.





Now before y'all tell me what a great job I did, Krissey actually helped out quite a bit, including painting the majority of the floor. She just happened to be behind the camera for most of it. Anyway, one room down...just a few more to go.

6 comments:

soli said...

That's a great looking floor. Nice job! I love the feeling of driving onto painted floors. It's like your own personal showroom.

Shawnee said...

That is one sweet looking floor! I love that it's red.

nicole lindsay said...

I care about how you guys are doing too! How exciting for you on everything!

Whetton Family said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see more! Hey Chris told me that you called to get be invited to our blog. He has been a little busy, but you can just email me your blog email at lina86preston@yahoo.com.

jkaaberg said...

Nice floor! Cannot wait to see the rest of the house!

The Rubens said...

your garage is dope guys. seriously, I think Andrea and I are going to copy you and do the same thing to our garage. hope all is well