Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome Home!

Krissey and Londyn finally got to come home today. Thanks to everyone for their love and support (and comments!). We're so lucky to have such a precious and beautiful little girl. It's so nice to have them in the comfort of our own home. At her final checkup this morning, we found out she cracked a collarbone during delivery. Not a complete surprise, since it's fairly common, but it definitely adds to the stress of being a new parent. Anyway, the hospital was nice, but...yeah. Here's some more pics to fuel the baby fire that's taken our friends and family by storm: (for those new to the blog, click the pics if you want to see the details)


Grandma Pam made this beautiful beanie for Londyn. As much as we love it, it's just a little on the big side, so she only got to wear it for a few seconds, but it's adorable. Thanks mom, ;)

Her hair really is curly, but you'd never know it after wearing her cap all night!

Londyn loves her mama!

She'll grow into it. (and out of it, I'm sure)

And we're home! She was great getting into her carseat and loved the car ride home.

The vote is still out on who she looks like. We're working on getting some baby pics of me and Krissey to give you something to compare too. Thanks again for everyone's support.



18 comments:

Tami said...

Congratulations you guys! She is adorable. I can definitely see some Soelberg in her, that's for sure. Congrats!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

She is so precious! Congrats!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations you two!!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.

The Rubens said...

what a precious baby girl! I love the name. I love the way you spelled it too. I hope all is well. Good Luck

Jody and Lacey said...

Yep she is still as cute as I thought she would be! She is just adorable! And that says a lot because most babies look like aliens until they are at least a month old. Not Londyn! :)

Stephanie said...

She's a cutie! Congratulations!

Juline said...

She is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats guys! Krissey...I am here if you need to chat or need advice or anything. I know you live far away but still. Love ya and have fun being a mom...sleep when she sleeps!

Whetton Family said...

We are late hearing the news! but She is so Beautiful! Love the name! We are so glad to hear that everything is well!! How exciting! Congrats!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

Krissey! She is darling and I'm so happy that you had her. I remember the last time I saw you and you were just wishing and wishing for a baby! Im so happy for you and she is beautiful! :)

Kati said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats guys!

Mrs. Jaybird said...

What a sweet little girl! Congratulations! She is perfect :)

l + j said...

i want to see more pictures!!! she's gorgeous!

Laura said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!

Adam and Aubrey said...

She is so gorgeous! And I cannot believe all that hair! You better update TONS! We need more pictures!

The Ellis' said...

She is so cute!!!! Congratulations! I hope she'll be ready for Lake Powell this summer! :)

McCall said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting!

Kaija said...

Hey guys! I have been thinking about ya! So glad everything went well. What a beautiful baby! And her name is SO cute! Love it! I made Nicole tell me all about her in water aerobics class! I bet she is the most instyle baby going! Congrats again!