Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blessing Day

We blessed Londyn on February 14th, yes Valentines Day. It was such a special day. We had many family members travel down here for her blessing. We appreciate all of you taking time out of your busy lives to be here with us. The weather was beautiful that day, hence most of the pictures we took outside the church peoples eyes are closed or squinty because the sun was so bright. Josh gave Londyn the most beautiful blessing a father could give his daughter. We then had a yummy lunch back at our house. Thanks again to all the family that came. My mom and I made Londyn's blessing dress. I looked for a dress, but could not find one I liked, not even in the fabric stores, so my mom helped me and we basically made up our own pattern and design. I love how it turned out! Thanks so much mom for all your help. I will never forget doing the finishing touches at 2 in the morning with you. I love you! I will never forget such a special day for our little girl!

 
 
   
 
 

No comments: