Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberry Swing

If you can't tell, the weather has been wonderful down here in the Land of Enchantment. It's a spring that really feels like what I think spring should feel like. You'll notice I didn't use the word perfect, just wonderful. We have had some crazy windy days that we haven't been super fond of. 
Since we've had such wonderful weather, it's been fun to help Londyn explore her new world. Krissey is good about taking her for walks during the day, all over the neighborhood. Unfortunately, I miss out on a lot of these walks, but Krissey helps me make up for them on the weekends.
A week ago Saturday, we had a friend of ours take our first family pictures. Luckily the wind held off, and we had a great shoot--even if we couldn't get L to smile for the camera. Following the shoot, we let L test out the swing. It might not seem like much, but as a (new) parent, each and everything Londyn does is reason for a mini-celebration.
 
Enjoy the vid, don't forget to check out our other recent posts.
[Updated: Now with pictures!]

2 comments:

nicole lindsay said...

you look fabulous Krissey! how did you guys do it with the whole moving thing? we are moving to Florida at the end of August. I am having such a hard time still! my whole family and my hubby's whole family is here!

Ryan said...

I love when you try so hard just to get your kid to smile! They probably are wondering how long they can get you to do it before they have to actually smile.