Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get to Know MeTags

So I was tagged by two people... Michelle and Shawnee. I have never done a tag before and they were both similar tags so I am going to combine them into one tag. Michelle's was tell 7 things about yourself that others don't know. Shawnee's was tell 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself. I'm not sure you want to know these things but here it goes anyway...

1. When I am driving I yell and honk at stupid drivers on a daily basis. Bad drivers drive me crazy and make me ornery. I believe that if someone is driving bad, then they need to know it. I have probably rubbed off on Josh a little. He used to never use his horn, but if someone was dumb and he is driving I say "Honk! so he knows that whatever he did was stupid." So all of you better watch out if you're ever in the car with me;) I am a bad example of road rage.
2. I love to read! Some of you may think this is a good thing, however I think I love it a little too much. If I start a book and really like it, I won't put it down until I am finished. You might think that is not so bad but when I have a series such as Harry Potter or Twilight... well it takes me a while to finish because once I finish one book I have to start the next one. I will actually carry my books with me everywhere I go. Even though I know I can't read them I will take them to work, to the store, in the car, basically if I get any spare time I want to have my book there and ready to read.
3. I hate leftovers. When I cook dinner I always make more so Josh and I can have lunch the next day. But my portion of the leftovers never gets eaten, it just sits in the fridge til I throw it out. Leftovers are just disgusting. They never look the same and they don't taste the same either. They are dry and just gross!
4. I love to do laundry. It is my favorite house cleaning chore. It is relaxing and an easy one to accomplish. Even though it is never ending.
5. I am a total morning person. I love waking up early and getting things done around my house before I leave for work. Which means I am NOT a night person. I can not stay up late for the life of me. As hard as I try it just doesn't fit into my routine. I go to bed between 9:30 and 11pm usually and wake up somewhere between 6am and 7am. I can't sleep in for the life of me...even on Saturdays.
6. I am extremely picky about how my meat is cooked. I grew up with a mom who liked her meat dry and so that is the way I like it. I can not stand to see any pink in my meat. If I do I am done eating... not just my meat but my entire meal. I also like my chicken cooked dry, I do not like juicy chicken. Gross! Josh is trying to teach me that it's ok to have a little pink so we'll keep working on that one.
7. I love my planner. I could not live or function without it. I carry it with me everywhere. I write down everything I need to accomplish each day and check it off when the task is completed. I even write down errands that I need or want to do, such as finding a new shirt or Michael's: look for wreath. I buy a new one each year because it is hammered by the time the year is over. I could not live without it, helping me stay on task each day. I would not know what to do if i lost it.

So there are a few things about me that hopefully you didn't know!
I tag the 63rd Ward Girls. This will help me get to know you better!

3 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

hahaha I actually knew a few of your quirks already! Hey I agree with you...I like my meat BURNED!

Missy W. said...

I am also a list writer. Here is the sad thing, sometimes I write things on my list that I have already done, just so i can have the satisfaction of checking them off. I am crazy.

The Ericksons said...

You are one funny girl! I miss you!